Sleepy Kitty

My cat has the easy life. Sleep. Eat. Poop. Repeat. Doesn't have to clean up after himself. Is constantly fed treats. I dangle string with a rubber fish on the end for his amusement. I wash the sheets at 11pm when he throws up a hairball...

What does he give me? Unconditional affection. Oh? I took you to the vet with strangers that you're so afraid of and put you under so I could remove a tumor-ish lump on your leg... What does he do when I look at him laughing with a cone on his head? Find anyway possible to still headbutt me an sit in my lap purring.

He's also my backup alarm clock. Once he hears my phone go off he'll come up on the bed and sit with me purring loud enough to keep me awake.

He's a good cat. A scaredy cat. But a good cat.

Also. Today I wish I could join him. Below is the view I had as I left the bedroom this morning.

Sleepy Kitty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Show me you love me