Spring is Coming!!

The weather is finally starting to warm up and I could not be happier. I love love love Spring and Summer because you can wear all sorts of cute dresses and bright colors (makeup and clothes too!).

Don't get me wrong. I love a good fall and winter but here in good ol' NC we don't get as much snow as I'd like. It gets "cold" enough to bundle up and accessorize with scarfs but not really cold enough for snow. :/ I also like fall/winter because it keeps one of my fears at bay. Bees. Buzz buzz buzz. Hate them.

It was in the 70s when I left my car for work yesterday, despite the rain, so I thought it would be a good time to start getting my spring accessories out. I did my makeup in a soft blue with a white flower hair decoration. Hope you like!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Show me you love me